Transport from and to Ireland and Northern Ireland.
On the road in the Emerald Isle – optimax® haulage is always there for you.
Along with Great Britain, Ireland and Northern Ireland are also part of our home territory. Our many years of experience and extensive knowledge of the local transport market mean that we can offer the fastest transit times. Competent local partners and contacts can also support us if need be.
With at least four departures per week, we can ensure continuous goods transport between the countries. Our extensive network of Irish transport hubs in Dublin, Cork and Belfast brings us closer to your customers or suppliers. You can also track the progress of your goods at any time during their journey.
Here’s an overview of our services:
- We accept part and full loads every day
- Regular groupage transport to all larger cities in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- At least four departures per week with our own lorries on round trips
- Direct transport without reloading
- Competent local partners and contacts
- Express and just-in-time transport
- Specialist vehicles such as refrigerated and box body trailers
- Guaranteed delivery times, transit times comparable with air freight
- Track and trace